This includes the main LLVM project and its subprojects, including clang, lld, libc++, and MLIR.
- Fangrui Song: [asan] Ensure __asan_register_elf_globals is called in COMDAT asan.module_ctor (#67745) (888437e1b600)
- Owen Pan: [clang-format][doc] Update the Linux kernel coding style URL (2e00f4ca4e91)
- Owen Pan: [clang-format] Fix a serious bug in git-clang-format (#65723) (aeb83c3783a6)
- Artem Dergachev: [LSan] Mark create_thread_leak.cpp as UNSUPPORTED: darwin. (268faa377aee)
- Nikita Popov: [PowerPC] Use zext instead of anyext in custom and combine (#68784) (491a91e8eea2)
- Nikita Popov: [PowerPC] Add test for #68783 (NFC) (8ce6b65c89ad)
- Owen Pan: [clang-format] Fix a bug in RemoveParentheses: ReturnStatement (#67911) (7a23a5d43c67)
- Noah Goldstein: [X86] Fix logic for optimizing movmsk(bitcast(shuffle(x))); PR67287 (be4016e52779)
- Noah Goldstein: [X86] Add tests for incorrectly optimizing out shuffle used in
movmsk; PR67287 (496b174053bd)
- Martin Storsjö: [clang] [MinGW] Explicitly always pass the -fno-use-init-array (#68571) (f50c6382c716)
- DianQK: [LVI][CVP] Treat undef like a full range (#68190) (d10b731adcc8)
- Simon Pilgrim: [X86] combineConcatVectorOps - only concatenate single-use subops (37b79e779f44)
- Tobias Hieta: Bump version to 17.0.3 (5a13ce2d6020)
- Arvind Mukund: [clang] Correct behavior of
Releasebuilds (#68284) (e7b3b94cf500)
- Martin Storsjö: [LLD] [COFF] Fix handling of comdat .drectve sections (#68116) (f0a687d821c1)
- Tom Stellard: workflows/release-binaries: Use more cores to avoid the 6 hour timeout (#67874) (8a8ade49ff49)
- Martin Storsjö: [AArch64] Disable loop alignment for Windows targets (#67894) (1090b91a2840)
- Shoaib Meenai: [Sema] Use underlying type of scoped enum for -Wformat diagnostics (#67378) (69c8c96691c7)
Find sources and binaries on GitHub.
Volunteers make binaries for the LLVM project, which will be uploaded when they have had time to test and build these binaries. They might not be available directly or not at all for each release. We suggest you use the binaries from your distribution or build your own if you rely on a specific platform or configuration.
The next release will be 17.0.4 in two weeks 31st of October. Please file issues you find in 17.0.3 in the 17.x milestone.