Receiving real-time comments for PR reviews

Hi,
In my current (default) setting for Github PR review, say I’m replying comment1 and meanwhile comment2 comes in, the UI doesn’t seem to refresh itself (at least not timely enough, like there is a one minute delay?) until I refresh the page myself.

Email notifications are almost instant, but I need to combine email and Github PR review UI.

Ideally, I’d like to see comment2 come in just on Github PR review before clicking my reply button so that I could reply both comments especially when both of them are about the same topic.

I’m wondering if anyone else sees something similar and what are options to improve this? Is there a Github configuration to enable real-time comment update?

Happened to me many times. Don’t know what to do about that, expect for monitoring e-mail and refreshing PR page.

I wonder if the fact that I’m using Firefox makes my experience worse.

Thanks for the response. I didn’t find a way to enable real-time comments notifications either in PR reviews either. I’ll monitor email notifications going forward.

I wonder if the fact that I’m using Firefox makes my experience worse.

My data point uses Chrome. I didn’t notice this issue when using Phabricator (Chrome browser), so it seems unlikely a browser issue then.