For background on these calls, see here.
Reminder: the purpose is to coordinate between active contributors. If you have support questions etc then it’s best to post to LLVM’s Discourse or Discord.
We have a call every alternate Thursday at 4pm BST and recently have moved to the LLVM Foundation’s Zoom. If you have topics to discuss, please email me ahead of time and I can add them to the agenda.
We have a shared calendar that may help in keeping track, which is
- In-flight experimental extensions
- BF16, vector crypto
- Any discussion on D133803 [RISCV][InsertVSETVLI] Default to MA not MU https://reviews.llvm.org/D133803
- Any further discussion on D132843 [RISCV] Ensure target features get passed to the LTO linker for RISC-V https://reviews.llvm.org/D132843
- Removal of experimental extensions that no longer appear to be heading towards ratification. D133834 [RISCV] Remove support for the unratified Zbt extension. https://reviews.llvm.org/D133834
- More general discussion on policies for adding extensions
- How mature do extensions need to be to be taken?
- Policy for vendor extensions
- Next meeting: Thu 29th September 2022, 4pm BST