LLVM 15.0.2 is released, sources are available for download with binaries coming soon. Thanks to all developers that have help creating and reviewing fixes!
- Sources and binaries are available on our release page.
- Cole Kissane: use LLVM_USE_STATIC_ZSTD (4bd3f3759259)
- Cole Kissane: tweak zstd behavior in cmake and llvm config for better testing (55d4d86e3885)
- Yonghong Song: [clang][DebugInfo] Emit debuginfo for non-constant case value (67ac047d7f46)
- Nico Weber: [gn build] (manually) port 18b4a8bcf35 more (541ea23a58e7)
- Florian Hahn: [LV] Update handling of scalable pointer inductions after b73d2c8. (5f620d003fda)
- Florian Hahn: [LV] Add test for #57912. (b3669eb4ae60)
- Florian Hahn: [LV] Convert sve-epilog-vect.ll to use opaque pointers. (966e71daafea)
- Roy Jacobson: [Clang] Fix variant crashes from GH58028, GH57370 (ebbb5446b0a2)
- Nikita Popov: [ValueTracking] Fix CannotBeOrderedLessThanZero() for fdiv (PR58046) (77ff99c10bee)
- Nikita Popov: [InstSimplify] Add test for PR58046 (NFC) (6ba100a83f14)
- Gergely Nagy: [libcxx] Make stdatomic.h work when included from a C source file (bcb9b9fc44e4)
- Jonas Toth: [docs] improve documentation for misc-const-correctness (d3e48d932023)
- Jonas Toth: [clang-tidy] adjust treating of array-of-pointers when ‘AnalyzePointers’ is deactivated (0b41e633a338)
- Nathan Ridge: Fix build error in StmtPrinterTest.cpp (10a54971b0d3)
- Nathan Ridge: [clangd] Avoid crash when printing call to string literal operator template (e08c165dd67a)
- Fangrui Song: [ELF] Rewrite R_RISCV_ALIGN nops when r.addend%4 != 0 (2eba4dd78e2a)
- Tobias Hieta: Bump version to 15.0.2 (451e3b68306d)
- Eli Friedman: Exclude check-polly-unittests and check-polly-isl from check-all (9d3635c8675f)
- Krzysztof Parzyszek: [Hexagon] Add defaulted operator= to classes with defaulted copy ctor (a26ef3c19ede)
- Chen Zheng: [MachineCycle][NFC] add a cache for block and its top level cycle (f1ad3abf75f0)
- Louis Dionne: [libc++] Keep unary_function and binary_function in C++17 for one more release (8d802f78fa8c)
- James Y Knight: SPIRV: Fix compilation in NDEBUG. (5d9fa4d16e0e)
As fixes and commits are slowing down - the next release 15.0.3 is most likely going to be the last one. You can read my full update on the 15.x release..
File bugs for 15.0.3 in the milestone on GitHub.