No emails from phabricator since Nov 15

Is it just me, or did reviews.llvm.org (phabricator) stop sending emails at around November 15?

I’ve been trying to get review feedback and ping:ing in a review for a couple of weeks but no reaction. Now I realized that I do not get any emails from phabricator myself, so maybe that explains why it’s hard to get attention from reviewers.

PS. Would be nice if the timeline for phabricator shut-down was clear on the page linked from the banner on https://reviews.llvm.org/. Now it points at the beginning of the very long discussion about phabricator shut down. And it’s hard to find the latest plan in a discussion with more than 160 posts.

3 Likes

I haven’t received emails from reviews@reviews.llvm.org since Nov 23, 2023. I did receive some on Nov 22. There is also a report of lost email notification few days ago on Discord

The issue appears to be: Sendgrid account used by reviews.llvm.org was abused by spammers, but I have no idea about the Sendgrid setting.

Perhaps @r4nt may have more to add.

Updating the banner on reviews.llvm.org would probably be good to discourage users from using Phabricator, but it is not clear whether doing it do is safe. (We don’t know whether Sendgrid abuse was due to user-generated content on the website or a attacker owned the server.)

Yes, Phabricator emails are down. This is an outage, not an intentional change to the turndown schedule. Personally, I’m busy with end of the year performance reviews, and I suspect many Googlers are preparing to leave on vacation, so I don’t expect this to be resolved before January.

1 Like