PowerPC Code Owner

The time has come for me to relinquish my role as the PowerPC code owner. I have moved off of the PowerPC project last summer and it is clear that I don’t have time to adequately fulfil this role any longer.

A natural successor in this role is Chen Zheng so I would like to nominate him for the role going forward. I have no doubt that he’ll be an excellent code owner and will ensure the success of the PowerPC port.

Thanks for agreeing to take on the role Chen. I trust that no objections will arise, but just in case, give it a week and then update CODE_OWNERS.TXT.

Nemanja Ivanovic

5 Likes

+1. Really appreciate your contribution to PowerPC, @nemanjai .

It is a great honor for me to be nominated by you as the new code owner of PowerPC port.

Many thanks for the great contributions you made to the PowerPC target, Nemanja.

2 Likes

Thank you, @nemanjai , for passing the torch! Refreshing the code owners file or at least creating designated points of contact makes a meaningful difference in finding qualified reviewers in the project.

1 Like

Thank you for your efforts, and thank you for helping to transition the community to a new code owner! Thank you @shchenz for stepping into the role!

Thank you @nemanjai for great contribution to PowerPC target last few years! Thanks @shchenz for stepping into the new role to ensure the success of the PowerPC target!

Thanks @nemanjai for all of your work over the years! Welcome @shchenz!

I updated CODE_OWNER.TXT [NFC] add myself as the code owner of the PowerPC target · llvm/llvm-project@7476b41 · GitHub

Thanks again Nemanja.
Also thanks for the community’s trust.