As I've left Sony, I should handoff code ownership of the PS4 triple. Sony is still committed to LLVM and I look forward to continue to work with them in open source.
Sony has asked that I nominate Paul Robinson to become code owner.
As I've left Sony, I should handoff code ownership of the PS4 triple. Sony is still committed to LLVM and I look forward to continue to work with them in open source.
Sony has asked that I nominate Paul Robinson to become code owner.
SGTM.
Sgtm
As I've left Sony, I should handoff code ownership of the PS4 triple. Sony is still committed to LLVM and I look forward to continue to work with them in open source.
Sony has asked that I nominate Paul Robinson to become code owner.
Makes sense to me. Assuming no objections, Paul please update CODE_OWNERS.txt. Thank you for your service Alex and congrats to Paul!
-Chris
>
> As I've left Sony, I should handoff code ownership of the PS4 triple.
Sony is still committed to LLVM and I look forward to continue to work
with them in open source.
Alex, I am very sorry to see you go; you were instrumental in making
Clang the cornerstone of the PS4 toolchain, to the benefit of console
game developers everywhere. I wish you all the best in your new ventures.
From: llvm-dev [mailto:llvm-dev-bounces@lists.llvm.org] On Behalf Of Chris
Lattner via llvm-dev
>
> Sony has asked that I nominate Paul Robinson to become code owner.Makes sense to me. Assuming no objections, Paul please update
CODE_OWNERS.txt. Thank you for your service Alex and congrats to Paul!-Chris
I shall try to be worth of my post.
r256106.
Thanks,
--paulr