For background on these calls, see
Reminder: the purpose is to co-ordinate between active contributors.
If you have support questions etc then it's best to post to llvm-dev.
We have a call every alternate Thursday at 4pm BST, via
We have a shared calendar which may help in keeping track, which is
Issues to discuss today include the following:
* Whether to allow use of sptbr CSR name (policy on supporting
deprecated CSR names?) <Login;
* mtune <Login;
* Emergency spill slot fix <Login;
* Initial infrastructure for code generation of the RISC-V V extension
* LLDB update
* Anything to highlight / report back on from the LLVM Dev Meeting?
* Any other business?
* Next meeting: Thu 29th October (note: UK/EU will have ended daylight
savings time but the US won't, so the time might be different for you
in this week)