NOTE: It’s daylight savings in the USA but not Europe. Per our usual approach, we’ll keep the call at 4pm GMT, but move it to 4pm BST from the next meeting. The impact is that the call may be an hour later for your, for this time only, if you’re in the US.
NOTE: I’m also investigating moving to using the LLVM Foundation’s Zoom account - so please keep an eye on the next agenda email for any changes in dial-in details.
For background on these calls, see here.
Reminder: the purpose is to coordinate between active contributors. If you have support questions etc then it’s best to post to LLVM’s Discourse or Discord.
We have a call every alternate Thursday at 4pm GMT (4pm BST from the next meeting onwards), via this Google Meet link. If you have topics to discuss, please email me ahead of time and I can add them to the agenda.
We have a shared calendar that may help in keeping track, which is
- LLVM 14.0.0 release
- Should be out any moment now - thank you everyone for all your contributions.
- D70401 RV32E/ilp32e implementation https://reviews.llvm.org/D70401
- Additional sext.w improvements https://reviews.llvm.org/D119928 https://reviews.llvm.org/D121152
- D118020 Set CostPerUse for floating point registers https://reviews.llvm.org/D118020
- D121840 Fold ADDI of LLA+load/store code sequences https://reviews.llvm.org/D121840
- D117432 Implement zicbom and zicboz extensions https://reviews.llvm.org/D117432
- Next meeting: Thu 31st March 2022, 4pm BST