[Draft agenda for the call tomorrow (Thu 18th) - let me know if I’m missing any topics]
For background on these calls, see here.
Reminder: the purpose is to coordinate between active contributors. If you have support questions etc then it’s best to post to LLVM’s Discourse or Discord.
We have a call every alternate Thursday at 4pm BST and recently have moved to the LLVM Foundation’s Zoom. If you have topics to discuss, please email me ahead of time and I can add them to the agenda.
Attendees are required to adhere to the LLVM Code of Conduct For any Code of Conduct reports, please contact me, and also email email@example.com.
We have a shared calendar that may help in keeping track, which is
- LLVM 15 release
- Stage 2 build issue with 15.0.0-rc3 on Debian (believed to be resolved)
- psABI public review period (until 29th August)
- Any open issues?
- Reported ABI bug in current Clang (change to the documented ABI vs when Clang’s lowering was implemented). See #57261
- Heads up: upcoming meeting on RVV C intrinsic API 1.0
- D133063 [docs] Add a RISC-V Usage page https://reviews.llvm.org/D133063
- D132843 [RISCV] Ensure target features get passed to the LTO linker for RISC-V https://reviews.llvm.org/D132843
- D132530 [RISCV] Assemble
call footo R_RISCV_CALL_PLT https://reviews.llvm.org/D132530
- Any updates on issues related to lack of kernel support for the V extension (see discussion), as discussed last time? Or other general vector updates.
- Embedded PIC ABI proposal
- Next meeting: Thu 15th September 2022, 4pm BST