For background on these calls, see here .
Reminder: the purpose is to coordinate between active contributors. If you have support questions etc then it’s best to post to LLVM’s Discourse or Discord.
We have a call every alternate Thursday at 4pm BST, via this Google Meet link . If you have topics to discuss, please email Alex ahead of time so that he can add them to the agenda.
We have a shared calendar that may help in keeping track of the meetings, which is accessible through:
- MachineOutliner patches.
- Pre-emit pass to make more instructions compressible: https://reviews.llvm.org/D92105.
- Follow up feedback on merging addi address offsets into loads/store for medany.
.option rvc: https://reviews.llvm.org/D122490.
- Fix crash for initial section alignment with
.option norvc: https://reviews.llvm.org/D122236.
- Backport requests for 14.0.1.
- Next meeting: Thu 14th April 2022, 4pm BST.