For background on these calls, see here.
Reminder: the purpose is to coordinate between active contributors. If you have support questions etc then it’s best to post to LLVM’s Discourse or Discord.
We have a call every alternate Thursday at 4pm BST via this Google Meet link. If you have topics to discuss, please email me ahead of time and I can add them to the agenda. NOTE: We plan to move to using the LLVM Foundation Zoom from the next meeting.
We have a shared calendar that may help in keeping track, which is
- D92105 Add pre-emit pass to make more instructions compressible https://reviews.llvm.org/D92105
- D125036 Alignment relaxation https://reviews.llvm.org/D125036
- zicntr and zihpm issues (slides, riscv-profiles issue #43)
- Any open vector issues it would be useful to discuss? e.g. Vector work that people might want to discuss? e.g. stack alignment issues https://reviews.llvm.org/D125382, recent vsetvli work
https://reviews.llvm.org/D125270 https://reviews.llvm.org/D125232 https://reviews.llvm.org/D125021 https://reviews.llvm.org/D125337
- Move to LLVM Foundation Zoom
- Next meeting: Thu 26th May 2022, 4pm BST