For background on these calls, see here.
Reminder: the purpose is to coordinate between active contributors. If you have support questions etc then it’s best to post to LLVM’s Discourse or Discord.
We have a call every alternate Thursday at 4pm GMT, via this Google Meet link. If you have topics to discuss, please email me ahead of time and I can add them to the agenda.
We have a shared calendar that may help in keeping track, which is
- Yet-to-be-ratified bitmanip extensions in LLVM.
- LLVM 14.0 branch - any expected backport requests?
- D93298 MC layer support of Zfinx https://reviews.llvm.org/D93298
- D118020 Set CostPerUse for floating point registers https://reviews.llvm.org/D118020
- D117929 Add Xray support for RISC-V https://reviews.llvm.org/D117929
- D118216 Eliminate rematerialisation of array’s base address https://reviews.llvm.org/D118216
- D118333 Use computeTargetABI from llc as well as clang https://reviews.llvm.org/D118333
- D118160 Basic version of AArch64RedundantCopyElimination pass https://reviews.llvm.org/D118160
- Next meeting: Thu 17th February 2022, 4pm GMT